Expand my Community achievements bar.

Updates - Tagging, "Sticking" & Formatting

Level 8
I've noticed a few changes or issues with updates which I've outlined below. Is anyone else experiencing this? When an issue is converted to a project the update carries over, but it doesn't show who was tagged in it. If I start to post an update and then toggle between the updates and tasks tab, or navigate away from the page, my update disappears when I come back to the updates area. (my updates used to stick, even if I came back to one the next day or logged out and back in! This was such a time saver for me since traffic coordinator is part of my role.) If I post an update with line breaks, they disappear once the update posts. I appreciate any feedback! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
5 Replies

Level 10
I'm not sure about the first one, but the last two are still working for us as expected (the comment is sticking and the line break appears). We're in CL01 and I'm using Chrome in Windows 10. For the line break I typed a line, carriage returned (twice really) to get the line break and typed a 2nd line. Not sure if that helps but... Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 10
I've tested your case 1 and I see that the tagged users don't come along. Actually, we've instructed our users to never comment to the issue to ensure nothing gets confused whether the update was done on the issue or the project so I was not aware whether tagged users on updates get carried over from before. As to 2 and 3, I have the same results as Vic. It's working as usual for us. I believe we're in CL01 as well. Polly Co

Level 4
I was having the same issue. Here is my ticket number. Support Request #1135808: Updates from Issue not showing on a converted project It seems this is a hit or miss glitch. I think the last "shot in the dark" answer I got was that the information was taking longer to spool. When I gave it a few hours, the all of the updates showed. I thought I was the only one having the issue. Feel free to call the help desk and link into my ticket. Maybe if more of us report it then it will get escalated. Until then, "patience". Samantha Senior Specalist, Creative Services 817-424-2186

Level 9
FYI, we have been experiencing your issues #2 and #3 as well. (We don't convert issues to projects, so we wouldn't see this.) I logged a ticket a week ago, and we had a screen share with one of the level 2 technicians. According to the assigned HelpDesk contact, this has been escalated to Development. ~Eric Eric Manning Language Line Translation Solutions

Level 8
Thank you @Samantha Williams and @Eric Manning ! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.