Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Upcoming NYC User Group Meeting!

Level 3
Hello all my fellow NYC User Group Members! I just wanted to let you know that registration for the next NYC User Group meeting is open!It will be held on Febrary 27th and hosted by McCann Health. The NYC User Group always generates lively conversations and great idea exchange, so register and join us! "http://lp.workfront.com/NewYorkUserGroupFeb2018.html">Register Here! In addition to Workfront leading and organizing these in-person sessions, we now have a small group of customers in the newly formed New York User Group Steering Committee. We will be working with Carol-Lyn, Alison, and Justine from WF to plan these sessions moving forward. In addition to myself, Anthony Imgrund, Gisella Delgado, and Adrea Peine-Ardilla make up the committee. if there are any topics you would like to cover during any of these User Group Meetings please let us know! Looking forward to seeing everyone on February 27th! Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health
5 Replies

Level 2
These sessions are always a great use of my time. Is there an agenda for this one? Craig Peterson Prudential Financial

Level 3
We're working on finalizing the agenda, so we should be able to share it soon! Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health

Level 2
HI, I have signed up for this however I have not received a confirmation email. For some reason I never receive the confirms when I sign up for the user group meetings. Please confirm that you have received my registration. Thank You Craig Peterson Prudential Financial

Level 5
@Craig Peterson* I do have you on the registration list. I am sorry you have not been receiving the confirmation emails. Perhaps they are going into your junk mail or you unsubscribed from them at some point. I'll look into it and see if there is anything I can do on my end to make sure you get the emails. Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 4
Is anyone else from the Lehigh Valley heading to the meeting? I would love a ride as I'm not a big fan of driving in NY! -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -