Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Turning off Notifications at Weekends

Level 4
I am getting complaints from my team that they are receiving overdue notifications over the weekends. That they should have finished the tasks in a timely manner, was not the response they were looking for ;) Is there a way to disable these emails for weekends? I know that on an individual basis you can switch Notifiactions off, but is there a better way...? Thanks, Phil
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
I would double check that you do not have "Elapsed" days/weeks/etc for your overdue notifications. It was my understanding that if you select 1 day after it was due, that would not be over the weekend or office closures but if you select 1 elasped day, that would include those. We don't have overdue notifications, so I'm not 100% sure if that is the issue.

Level 4
Thanks, Anthony, I appear to have it set correctly.... I might just turn it off, and leave it to the PMs to manage their teams ;p

Level 9
Another Anthony Imgrund knowledge bomb ! Thanks for always having so many awesome solutions!
I would double check that you do not have "Elapsed" days/weeks/etc for your overdue notifications.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Thanks, Phil. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: