Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Trying to cut though the clutter - Proof Cheat Sheet

Level 2
Hello Community! I have been searching for an existing tip or cheat sheet for the new proofing viewer. I can't find anything that will help our users to have a hard copy reference on how to use the tool. They have asked for this instead of being directed to the online and on-demand tools. Does anyone have something they can share or can point me in the direction of an existing asset like a downloadable pdf? I would appreciate the help! Thanks! Chris Chris AnnGarbrandt Sr. Manager, Creative Services Nationwide Children's Hospital
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 2
I would love to have this as well! Theresa Rotondo Atlantis Healthcare Usa, Inc.

Level 10
Hi Theresa I tried to email you my PowerPoint but for some reason your email doesn't pop up when I click "reply to sender via email." If you reply back to me here via my email address, then I can send you what I have. Jill Jill Ackerman

Level 2
Hello Jill, I would be interested in seeing the presentation you created as well. Please let me know if you can share it. Matt Harabin McCann Managed Markets McCann Health

Level 1
I'd love to see that PowerPoint if it could be shared. R.L. Bynum Proofreader The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants

Level 7
Back from LEAP and this is one area I missed getting info about! is there a PPT posted somewhere ? that'd be great ! Teg Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 4
Hi folks, I've attached two documents that we created here for our team's use: a walkthrough for creating proofs using the new system a quick start guide for reviewers Ironically, after doing all of this, we went back to using the old way of creating and managing proofs (Documents associated with Projects) because we were running into serious issues with Proof-triggered emails and alerts along with the fact that, in the new mechanism, the proofs aren't associated with the projects themselves. I've also attached our current walkthrough of using the document/project-specific proofing tool (TIP_Generating and Managing Proofs). Give me a shout if I can be of any assistance. Chris Chris Watson KVH Industries, Inc.

Level 2
We did end up creating our own document with Jill's help. Chris' documentation exceeds mine. Thanks for sharing! Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org