Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Trigger Emails to Project Team when Default Approvers have approved Request

Level 2
I'm looking for a way to trigger a notification to Project Team when a request has rec'd approval from a Default Approval Team. Currently, the Project Team is receiving a notification when Request hits the queue, even though it's awaiting approval from Approvers.
3 Replies

Level 10
An idea... Could the project team be the next step in the approval process? Request hits queue (notifies project team) Request approval step1 launched (to approver) Requests gets approved by approver Request approval step2 launched (to project team)

Level 2
Thanks, Narayan! This workaround worked. I'd like to see Workfront eventually put in a trigger email in place when approval takes place, but this will definitely work for now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Level 10
I’m glad that worked out. One other thing you can do is setup Reminder Notifications on issues that meet certain criteria. That might work, but requires more configuration and you have to wait until the nightly (2-3am EST) batch processing. It’s an option if you’re interested.