Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Tricky Text Mode

Level 4

Hello Everyone!

I am working on trying to add a Project Priority View to my Proofs Pending My Approval report. I tried the following text mode and it will list a priority but for some reason it doesn't list the Priority Name. We customized our priorities so they are different than the Workfront default. But I can't get my text mode to accept the Priority Name, it just displays the Workfront Priority (Importance). Any help with the text mode to display our Priority Name in the View would be greatly appreciated.

displayname=Project Priority

linkedname=documentVersion

namekey=view.relatedcolumn

namekeyargkey.0=documentVersion

namekeyargkey.1=documentID

querysort=documentVersion:document:project:priority

textmode=true

valuefield=documentVersion:document:project:priority

valueformat=HTML

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8

You can do something like this for each priority:

displayname=Priority

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="2","<NAME THAT CORRESPONDS WITH 2","")

valueformat=HTML

Kirsten Heikkinen

Level 4

Hi Kirsten,

Thanks for the code for the IF statement. It worked when I put in 2 of my priorities but we use 5 priorities for our projects and when I added all 5 it stopped working. Can you only have 2 IF statements in a valueexpression? This is the text mode I tried with all 5 priorities.

Basically our priorities are:

Workfront importance= Our custom priority

1=4

2=3

3=2

4=1

5=1 - RUSH

displayname=Priority

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="1","4",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="2","3",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="3","2",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="4","1",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="5","1 - RUSH",""))

valueformat=HTML

Level 8

Hi Jessie,

I think you're just missing some parentheses at the end.

Try:

valueexpression=IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="1","4",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="2","3",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="3","2",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="4","1",IF({documentVersion}.{document}.{project}.{priority}="5","1 - RUSH","")))))

Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 4
Hi Kirsten, That worked!! Thank you so much! Our users are going to love this!! Jessie Dantin Mercy Health