Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Total Hours by Job Role: Project Name Prompt

Level 2
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm opening it up to the community in case anyone has any insight-I'm trying to make a report that pulls the information on the attached screen shot, but takes it a step further by averaging the numbers in the TOTAL row. Background on this report: - It's an hours report - It has a Project Name prompt so we can get hours by project type, e.g. all completed projects with "Window Graphics" in the name. We have a broader job type grouping, but this allows us to get more granular - It's only for completed projects - It's giving us the total hours posted to the job by job role I know I can export this data into an Excel doc and pretty quickly do the calculations there, but I'd love for Workfront to be able to do it to some degree, since it can be handy as a quick reference when scheduling work. We use schedule templates, but we don't get as specific as, say, window graphics, since they don't happen that much. So if I get one of those to assign I'd use our general signage/collateral schedule template, where the hours for an art director are much less than they need to be for a window graphics job. It'd be really helpful to be able to pull in a report and quickly get the hours an AD has spent on window graphics jobs in the past. It's going to be more reliable than how long an AD says it will take, in my experience :). Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for any help! Sarah Maltas mtc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies