Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Time Tracking Catch up & User Activity Reporting

Level 9
We've been lax with our staff time tracking and we are moving out of the grace period in which they had to get themselves up to speed. I'm looking for a way to report on items a user has touched - be it a task complete, project updated, update written etc. over a span of time. I believe at one time this was possible but perhaps I am mistaken. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
We are about to address this same situation and it would be great to show all the "missed opportunities" for logging time. ****related question....is there a way to have "Log Time" show up on "storyboard cards" OR allow the field to be inline edited in "Actual Hours" backlog column view?? Tegwyn Stockdale Workfront System Admin / Production Coordinator BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.