Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Tiles and Collections in Workfront

Level 4
Ever since Doug Den Hoed posted the excellent click to edit text mode for reporting: For any object with Custom Forms: Edit Custom Forms in a pop-up window: displayname=Click to Edit linkedname=direct namekey=category.name textmode=true tile.name=component.objectcategories valuefield=customFormsNames valueformat=HTML viewalias=category.name I've been looking for lists of the components and tiles used in Workfront. I was wondering if anyone has found a good source list or if the developers would be willing to share. I'm currently going through and manually editing SSO user names, which aren't in-line editable. So I have to click on each user, then hit the edit user button. I'd love to throw an Edit User component like above. Or a copy this user link into a people report. And I'd love to throw an add document tile into a task or project report. If you can find lists I'll work magic on getting them to work in text mode. My design philosophy is that user's should be living in custom dashboards and reporting, so the more I can help them stay there the happier I am. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com - we simplify your work so you can run your business -
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
same here, I would be interested as well. I am looking for an "update" tile that could be included in a report so we don't have to click on the project to send an update and can do directly from a report. Something similar to what we have when we select several projects and comment on it. Yannick Seifert WebMD

Level 10
Does anyone know how to use this code but to specify what you want the link text to show as? I've tried it and it keeps reverting back to showing the name of the custom form for the hyperlink Jamie Hill JLL EMEA