Expand my Community achievements bar.

Thumbnail of generated proof

Level 2
When we Generate a Proof, we usually get a thumbnail of the piece. Today, we started seeing this image: Is anyone else having this issue? Any proof that was generated before today has the thumbnail image. Only the proofs we have generated today have the generic image. The type of file generated does not make a difference. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 8
Dear Joe, We're still seeing proper thumbnails in our environment. So it could be: Cluster dependant. Unfortunately I'm not sure what cluster we're on. Browser dependant. Tou browser had decided to block images automatically. I had this 'back in the day' many years ago one time when IE updated itself and decided to turn on a new 'feature' by itself Network/proxy settings. Unlikely. Until a few other people post back whether it's happening to them, could you try using a different browser and/or from your home internet rather than your company? Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 10
We've escalated this issue to the helpdesk and they have linked us to existing issue #1105039 -skye

Level 1
Hi - We've been experiencing the same issue. Laura Antos NorthStar New Jersey

Level 1
We also are experiencing the same issue. Rayma Lee Northern Arizona University

Level 10
hi, just checking back to make sure that everyone knows that the more people reporting this to the helpdesk, the faster they will escalate it :) -- in addition to reporting here, i hope you take a moment to create a ticket and link it with the number I posted above. -skye

Level 2
I've gotten word from Proofing Support that the fix has already gone live. Can anyone confirm this? Skylar Sanford Experience Designer, Workfront

Level 7
It's working for us as of this morning ! yay
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all copies.

Level 2
I'm not seeing it fixed in my system. Is there something special i would need to do to have the thumbnails appear again??? Thomas White

Level 1
I think it's working on items that are uploaded since the fix, but with previous uploads, the thumbnails are not appearing. Laura Antos

Level 10
Hi Thomas, we were told that it would be fixed going forward but existing thumbnails would not be fixed. -skye

Level 2
Oh okay, got it. Looks like it's working this morning on new proofs. Thx. Thomas White

Level 2
New proofs are showing the thumbnails again. Thanks to all. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC