Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

The date report has been used last

Level 10
Hi there, Is there any way to view reports depending on the date when reports have been used last? I've gone thru all view ways but can't find it ( just to add - I'm new with Workfront). Any ideas? I'm trying to do a little clear our of reports in our Workfront as we've got there over 900 reports, and i'm pretty sure not all of them are used on daily bases. Thanks in advance :)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Nope, not aware of any way to tell the last time a report was run (or who ran it). Many of us on this forum would love to know that. We want that date to know which reports are being used and which reports aren’t. That way we can reduce the number of reports we have by eliminating reports that haven’t been used for a long time. Ideally, they’d have a log of, say, the last 100 uses of any report - who used it and when. What we’d find, among other things, is when a scheduled report DIDN’T run. I have scheduled reports that frequently don’t run, or run at strange times well after when they should have. I have an action item to create a report that shows me when I should be receiving scheduled reports, and then compare that list of reports to what I actually get. Tech Support has asked me for that analysis in the past. I have no information that tells me how often scheduled reports actually run and when they don’t. I think they run at least 90% of the time correctly - probably more. I don’t have any data on that (yet). A report run log would make the analysis really easy though. Sorry I can’t help. Thanks, Eric

Level 10
Thanks anyway Eric :) Looks like I just need to go thru all of them and eliminate them somehow.