Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Text Mode Help!

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a report to find out how many of my users have Planner Licenses but have not created Projects. The purpose is to find those with Plan Licenses that are not creating projects and find out if they actually need the Plan License. I think I can accomplish this type of report with text mode using the EXISTS statement but I'm not sure how to link the Access Level with zero Projects. I started with a Projects report and tried using the following text mode in the filters. But I am only getting those with a Planner License that have created Projects instead of those that have not. I don't think my EXISTS statement is set up correctly.

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=PROJ

EXISTS:a:projectID=ACSLVL

enteredBy:accessLevelID=6d8327cd8774c7c7e0530a093a0a7d18

enteredBy:accessLevelID_Mod=in

enteredBy:isActive=true

enteredBy:isActive_Mod=eq

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

Dear Jessie,

Within a 'User' based report, I think the filter you want is:

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS

EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=PROJ

EXISTS:A:enteredByID=FIELD:ID

isActive=true

isActive_Mod=eq

licenseType=F

licenseType_Mod=in

I'm using licence type instead of access level, as you can create multiple access levels that are based on a 'plan' licence.

You want a list of users (so users is your original object). You want to find those that haven't created projects, so PROJ is your target object.

First you specify the target:

EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=PROJ

Then you specify how they link together, target first, then how it related to the object

EXISTS:A:enteredByID=FIELD:ID

Is it not possible that you also want to check for users who aren't project owners? That is, someone else created the project, then gave it to them to run?

Level 4

‚Hi Barry,

Thanks this worked perfectly! And we are really just looking to see if there users with Plan Licenses that are not creating proejcts, So the Entered By is great!

Thanks,