Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Text for "30 days late or more" - expense

Level 3
Hi Everyone, Hoping one of the brilliant minds in the community might be able to help! :) I'm creating an auto-delivered expense report that lists expenses that have gone 30 days overdue. So far, I've been able to create a column and Expense form field (number formatted) that provides the 'days late': CONCAT(ROUND(DATEDIFF($$NOW,{entryDate}))) Now I'm trying to get the Expense report to filter expenses that are 30 days past or older, but when I select this new field and filter with 'greater than 30', the report goes blank. DE:Days Late=30 DE:Days Late_Mod=gt I'm doing something wrong and it's probably really simple, but I can't figure out it! Any help is appreciated!! Thank you!! Katherine Colbourn Scotiabank
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Katherine, I suggest (instead) that you simply filter for Entry Date less than $$TODAY-30d Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 3
Thanks Doug! You're right - this is much simpler, thank you! Katherine Colbourn Scotiabank