Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Text Alignment Issue

Level 6
All, I noticed yesterday that the longer updates people have posted to tasks and projects have awkwardly chopped up words at the ends of lines. Has this always been the way Workfront formats longer updates? The justified alignment chops words up making it somewhat confusing to read when approaching the ends of lines (see attached image). I understand wanting the updates to be justified while keeping words together, but chopping up words to achieve that makes the updates look sloppy. I haven't found a setting yet to change this (I'll keep looking). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
3 Replies

Level 10
I was told it was a bug. You can submit a case referencing mine if you want to (then they have to let you know when they fix it :) ) -- case 00141899 -skye

Level 4
I did the same thing. Hopefully it's fixed soon! Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International

Level 10
Yes, we logged this as a bug as well. Hoping its fixed soon! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB