Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Task filtering by Assigned To for All groups

Level 2
Hello, I am trying to generate a report where a particular task has been assigned to a Team. I know I can filter by Home Team, but the problem is that a person assigned a task can belong to more than one team. Is it possible to filter by a particular team, even if the specified team isn't the user's Home Team. I know I can filter a task by team ID, but once that task is actually assigned to a person and the specified team isn't that person's Home Team, it will not show up in the report. How do I get around this? Many thanks. Deniz Nasif Agency Jumpstart Template
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Deniz, an Assignment report with this filter should work: teamID=$$USER.teamIDs teamID_Mod=in taskID_Mod=notblank Narayan Raum "https://suntrustedo.my.workfront.com/dashboard/view?ID=5c1bf1f90046e70adeecf882731a47b9"> Workfront Center of Excellence Delivery Lead Enterprise Data & Governance Execution (EDGE) SunTrust Bank