Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Task Filter on a Project Report

Level 8
We have created a task custom form to filter when a project needs to be included on an Executive project report. Now I need to add this filter to the report, but I can't get the task filter to show up. I'm hoping there's a way to do it using Text Mode. Any ideas? Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
What field is it which you want to filter by? Try by using textmode - for example if you wanted to show project which have more than 5h logged on you would create filter like below: tasks:actualWork=5 task:actualWork_Mod=gt change actualWork to a field name you want to use. Hope that make sense :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 8
Thanks for the tip! I reached out to our consultant as well and his solution was: Custom task fields DE:tasks:fieldName="value" DE:tasks:fieldName_Mod=in With "fieldName" on the first line being replaced with the name of the field on the custom form and "value" being replaced with what value that is selected on the from. He left "fieldName" on the second last as is. Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial