Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Task Approval Set Up

Level 1
Task Approval Set Up - I am wondering if I am right. I created a task approval process within the set up. this one is for one speceific project only. I would like that every new task that gets created in this project automaticly gets this approval process (like it is possible with issues). But due to my research I think this is not possible?! Cheers Dennis
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi: I don’t know how to automatically attach a specific approval workflow to every new task that is created. When I have projects where tasks need the same approval workflow. I mass edit all tasks and add that approval workflow to it. I also have a report that runs that tells me if there are any tasks that DON’T have that approval workflow attached. That’s what I do to get around the lack of auto-assignment of approval workflows to tasks. Does that help? Eric

Level 1
Right, I do it the same way. Was just wondering if there is a better option. thy - Dennis

Level 10
Whilst not really the best solution, a partial solution is to use templates where possible and have the approval process set on the tasks that way.