Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

tagging and updates issue

Level 7
I responded in a discussion but I don't see my reply - I don't get on here much. the "@" feature is not bringing up all contacts and when we have to tag manually (using people/tag icon) some names are difficult and require a 4th letter...ie: TJ Maxx .....have to type TJ(space)M also - if I tag an external vendor my mktg people do not see it...they could before and it was an assurance that project had been sent to print etc etc...now they can't see who was tagged and are having to follow up with me. (not good). I hope they fix that soon !! Tegwyn Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 7
Hello Tegwyn, Our support team has verified this is indeed an issue, and we've escalated a defect to get it fixed. If you wouldn't mind reaching out to our Customer Care team at (844-306-4537) or customercare@workfront.com we can get a ticket created for you, escalated, and duplicated to the defect. That way, we can keep you up to date as we work on a fix for this issue. Thanks! Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 6
Hi there: Just checking to see if there is an update on this. Thanks Kathy-Ann Kathy-Ann Edwards Data Axiom, LLC