Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Submit feature request?

Level 10
Has anyone been able to submit a feature request in the past 2 days? specifically, has anyone been able to successfully log into http://helpdesk.attask.com/ ? I get told to make sure I'm using the correct domain, except that it never gave me the option for entering a domain.
8 Replies

Level 9
Skye, I will look into this for you. That sounds really strange and frustrating. In Reply to Skye Boardman:
Has anyone been able to submit a feature request in the past 2 days? specifically, has anyone been able to successfully log into http://helpdesk.attask.com/ ? I get told to make sure I'm using the correct domain, except that it never gave me the option for entering a domain.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
hey Nate, (and anyone else affected) I submitted a ticket for this as soon as it happened last week (#1015111) and am currently working through a list of strange and frustrating questions from the helpdesk which basically imply I am the ONLY person with this issue. (e.g. have you tried logging in this way? How about that way? Do you want us to reset your password? Do you know to use the same password as you use with everything else?) This is why I thought, "well... AM I the only person with this problem?" -- which is why posting to this forum is so great. So... forum folks--am I crazy? Is anyone else having this issue?

Level 10
Hi: I can’t log in, either. Eric [cid:image001.jpg@01D1E0F2.A0E8E4E0]

Level 10
Perfect--maybe they'll believe your ticket more than they believe mine. Whatever you do, don't let them fool you into thinking that clearing your cache and cookies, or resetting your password is going to solve the issue.

Level 9
I'll see if I can go crack the whip. Stand by. In Reply to Skye Boardman:
Perfect--maybe they'll believe your ticket more than they believe mine. Whatever you do, don't let them fool you into thinking that clearing your cache and cookies, or resetting your password is going to solve the issue.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
Hey everyone -- We are currently aware of the issue with logging into HelpDesk, looks like it just began this morning. It appears to be pretty intermittent, working for some users, not for others. In some cases, we are seeing that clearing cache and cookies is helping, though not for everyone. If HelpDesk is not letting you in, you can try https://hub.workfront.com as well. Otherwise, we're looking into it and hope to have this resolved shortly. Thanks!

Level 2
Thanks for the alternate url. I have also been having the issue of logging in to the feature request via the link on the help site, but just happened to come across this thread today. Beth Massura Assistant Director of Operations, Marketing The University of Chicago Booth School of Business 5807 South Woodlawn Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60637 Phone: 773.702.7598