Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Status Change Drop Down Missing Options

Level 1

My team and I have come across a rather annoying and tricky bug within the last month. On issues (or requests), users do not always have access to the full list of status dropdowns that are available to them. For example, if I navigate into an issue to change the status from "New" to "On Hold", the only option that will show will be "In Progress". Or, another example, a request was "Closed" but I wanted to set the status to "New" but the only available choices were "On Hold" or "In Progress". The list of all options that are available to me should be: "New", "In Progress", "Awaiting Feedback", "On Hold", and "Closed".

This problem is not consistent, sometimes we get the entire dropdown, and sometimes we get one or two options in the dropdown. This problem is happening to many users in the system. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem in Workfront and knows what can be causing it?

For information, we logged a ticket with Workfront about this problem and one of the options they gave us was to clear our browser's cache. Although this does seem to solve the problem temporarily, it isn't a permanent fix nor a practical ask of all our users/customers! Does anyone know if there is another permanent workaround?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies