Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Speed Issues

Level 2
With the new WF update, my team members having been experiencing some slow performance overall on the platform. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Thanks! Neha Kaushal The Channel Company
12 Replies

Level 7
Hi Neha We've been experiencing slowness since last July in the system. What sort of things are you experiencing the slowness with? We find it happens mostly when trying to build projects, delete projects/campaigns and change dates of projects. Thanks, Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 2
Hi Vicky, We have been experiencing slower performance when we are editing dates on tasks and waiting for the system to update them. Its taking longer than usual, and we end up hitting " recalculate timeline". Also, facing some performance issues when we are trying to make updates or comment on task levels to communicate with the team members. Thanks, Neha Neha Kaushal The Channel Company

Level 5
We are having problems with the speed, too. There is a significant delay in dates resolving from the gray boxes. Alana Coble WebMD

Level 7
I would recommend contacting Workfront support so they are aware and can help with your specific speed issues. We've had tickets open with them for a while, and they are helping us to improve the speed issues. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 5
Yes, we have a ticket in.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Alana Coble | Exec. Director, Media Operations, WebMD | 395 Hudson St., NY, NY 10014 | p: 212-624-3948 | m: 646-402-4831 | "mailto:acoble@webmd.net" acoble@webmd.net

Level 4
What cluster are you in Alana? Thanks Olivia Harrison Delivery Manager London

Level 5
We're CL02. It seems to be getting better. Alana Coble WebMD

Level 5

Yes-- we are having the same issue. Is anyone having challenges with projects with over 100 tasks just not calculating at all? I've got one today that has yet to calculate the schedule (has had blank, blinking gray boxes for the last 40 mins where dates are supposed to be). Jennifer Ching Robert Half International Inc.0690z000007Zhh5AAC.jpg

Level 2
Hi Jennifer, You might want to try clicking "Recalculate timeline" , that should solve this issue for now. Yes, most of our speed issues are with campaigns that have more than 100 tasks. Thanks! Neha Kaushal The Channel Company

Level 10
We're on CL01 and I haven't personally seen a speed issue, but one of my users reported slowness today. And I certainly haven't seen any speed improvement, which I thought the GUI changes were supposed to address.

Level 10
We are on CL02 and have speed issues in general (navigation, screen contents loading slow, etc.) I was wondering the same thing as Vic. I thought the UI was supposed to be getting faster. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 5
Thanks Neha, Yes-- that was the first thing we tried. Yesterday was bad (and today our system was down briefly), I think we are back to the 5 seconds - 1 minute rule for load times, bit it's noticeably longer since the update. Thanks for your response! Jennifer Ching Robert Half International Inc.