Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Something dramatically changed in Proof - please put in your complaint if you are experiencing this.

Level 10

All of a sudden today if you are reading a comment and then want to make a new comment, this box appears about resume or make a new comment. You click on make a new comment and YOU ARE TAKEN TO THE TOP OF THE PROOF and have to find your way back. I am going crazy. If you have experienced this, please can we bombard WF with displeasure? One proof is taking me so much time to get in my comments I"m about to jump out a window. Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

Box
1 Reply

Level 10

More on this. It seems that this happened because I was marking up a proof when the designer added a new version while I was in it. None of my comments would post, there was a "resume" box that kept sending me on an endless cycle of doom, and no way to get out of it. Either this confluence of events has never happened to me before, or it's a new thing built in to prevent people from commenting on a version that got locked while they were in it. Either way, really frustrating.