Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Showing Difference in Column

Level 3
I'm trying to show the Spending Difference between Capital Budget and Actual Cost in a column. I've tried 2 different ways to calculate the difference, but am not getting a populated column. I've edited so far from the original, I'm losing track of what I've tried and decided to ask for help. I feel like I'm close. This is a Project Report Capital Budget Field: Actual Cost Field: SPEND DELTA COLUMN ANY help would be appreciated Dave Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Dave, Did you try {DE:Capital Budget}? I always thought it was a colon and not a dot for custom Data Elements in a valueexpression. I might be wrong as I am not the greatest on expressions but {DE.Capital Budget} doesn't seem right. Regards, Steve Steven Hirsch Creative Acceleration

Level 7
To add to what Steven said, see if this works: displayname=Spend Delta textmode=true valueexpression=({DE:Capital Budget}-{actualCost}) valueformat= Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 3
That did it! I now have a couple of new Heroes! A simple colon. Thank you! Dave Rulon Great Dane Savannah, GA 912-644-2452