Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Showing All users in a project excluding the Project Creator

Level 3
Hello All, One of the use case that I am working with the client is to display a column that will show me a list of all users in a project. I created a column with the below text mode column: displayname=Project Team listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name}," - ",{user}.{role}.{name}) valueformat=HTML This works great but now the client does not want to see the user that "created" the project. I provided a solution to remove them from the staffing tab but that's an extra step, which they do not want to do. I thought of creating a calculated field to only include assignee and project owner but I am really not sure how to do that. Any thoughts and help will be appreciated. Thank you, -Vir Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Wow... interesting issue. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I don't think you will be able to do this. By setting up the collection, you are telling Workfront that you are not looking for Project object type info but want to look at User object type info for the project team. However, to filter out the project owner, you need to go back to referencing Project info. @Melinda Layten - Have you found any tricks to reference both object types in a collection? Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 3
Another issue with this code is that it also picks up users that had been assigned a task but were removed from the task. Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox