Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Show Completion Time on Work list

Level 2

Does anyone know how to add the planned completion time to the homepage worklist for all users with a worker license?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Laura,

you can do this via layout template configuration and make sure this layout(s) are assigned to the right users.

Select "home and summary" and specify on which object types you want users to see Planned Completion Date, e.g. Task, Issues. 

One more thing to watch out for, home area would distinguish between task/issue requests and task/issue working on

Rafal_Bain_0-1666087624929.png

good luck!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Laura,

you can do this via layout template configuration and make sure this layout(s) are assigned to the right users.

Select "home and summary" and specify on which object types you want users to see Planned Completion Date, e.g. Task, Issues. 

One more thing to watch out for, home area would distinguish between task/issue requests and task/issue working on

Rafal_Bain_0-1666087624929.png

good luck!

Level 2

Thank you!  I already have it set up exactly like that for both planners and workers BUT only the planner shows the time.  Workers do not.

Community Advisor

ahh, I get now emphasis on "time".
if the field is there, but time is missing, please uncheck "hide timestamp" setting in the same area

Rafal_Bain_0-1666099812399.png

Level 2

I have done a side-by-side comparison of both templates and cannot figure out the difference!