Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Sharepoint or Workfront Calendar

Level 4
Hi everyone, My team and I are currently building a calendar to track events that are occurring in our Newsroom. In the past, we've had overlapping meetings and we're hoping to stop this by building a one-stop location where users put events into the calendar. We want to understand which would be a better option; a Sharepoint Calendar or a Workfront Calendar. If anyone has experience with Workfront Calendars and would be able to provide their opinion, I'd appreciate it. Some concerns for if we went with Workfront's Calendar: Re-occurring meetings People being notified of the calendar entry. Would this have to happen at the task/project level? Viewing time slots for calendar entries, as opposed to just the day Understanding, if there were conflicting times, who posted first. Thank you! Tyler Pirylis Prudential Financial
1 Reply

Level 2
Tyler, Workfront's Calendar options (one with Home Beta and the other from the Reporting Area) aren't currently suited to the self-serve approach it sounds like your trying to take with others being able to book time. One other solution you could consider (besides SharePoint) would be to setup a Resource Mailbox in Exchange (just like a room would be) so that folks can book the time and then you can take advantage of the Outlook Sync if you want to see it in Workfront. John Albaugh GP PRO