Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Sequential Conditional Formatting

Level 4
You use to be able to run the run multiple conditional formatting options in order and it would work like an if...then...else. Now it seems to be running them independently. Does anyone know when this changed? Is there any way to get the previous behavior? So this view has a gray bar if the name contains Guide and Red Text if the project name contains 1. It use to stop at the first success in the test and now I have unchanged, gray bars, red text and gray bars with red text. Text mode for the name column: link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=string link.lookup=document.directory link.value=val(isDir) listsort=string(name) namekey=name querysort=name stretch=70 styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=name styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=name styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=cicontains styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=Guide styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=project:name styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=project:name styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=cicontains styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=1 styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=d30519 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= textmode=true valuefield=name valueformat=HTML width=170 -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies