Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Sending a Calendar as a Report

Level 8
Hello Reporting Gurus! We have a few executives who are requesting a report for all projects closed each month, but they want it in calendar view not the standard list or graph view. We've created the calendar, but the only option we see is to Share it versus Send it. Our executives do not want to log into Workfront, so we need a solution that will add an attachment that is viewable as a calendar. My supervisor said she attended a session at this year's Leap where the presentor said they were doing it, but we haven't been able to figure out how. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
That presenter was probably me =). There are 3 possibilities. 1. To share with someone that doesn’t want to log into Workfront, go to Calendar Actions -> Sharing, then click on the wheel icon in the right corner, and select “Make this public to external users”. [cid:image001.png@01D24C9A.198002E0] Once you select that, you will see the option to copy link. [cid:image002.png@01D24C9A.198002E0] 2. Another way we do it is to make a screenshot of the calendar and paste it into an email (or PPT, DOC, whatever) [cid:image004.jpg@01D24C9A.93D46310] 3. The last way (which is my least favorite) is to add the calendar to a dashboard, which you can then go to Dashboard Actions -> Print then save as a pdf which you can then send via email. Adina ________________________________