Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Send Now Reporting Function

Level 5
Anyone else having difficulties using the Send Now function from a report (Shared). Once the data entry fields appear in the Send Now screen and I enter a recipient everything goes blank. This has been happening for at least 2 months so I have been exporting reports and emailing them. I have checked my sharing rights, reloaded the screen and nothing seems to allow me to use the screen. I am using Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 Open Send Now screen Attempt to enter any portion of a recipient name (without hitting enter) and the screen becomes unusable. I wanted to check-in with the Community for suggestions before opening a ticket with Support. Thanks Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 10
Hi Tracy, I haven't had issues and I used this feature two days ago in Chrome. Try clearing your cache and cookies as a first step to resolving strange issues like this. Sometimes it clears up bugs that were "cached" but that have since been fixed in maintenance patches or releases. Let us know how it goes! Narayan

Level 3
I didn't have this issue last week, but using it this morning I did. Super inconvenient. It has happened a lot in the past too. Emily Byrne The Starr Conspiracy

Level 5
Thanks for trying to assist Narayan unfortunately it did not resolve the issue. Looks like a ticket is in order :( Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 5
Well the good news Support was able to narrow this down to being a Chrome-related issue. Upon their recommendation I uninstalled and then reinstalled Chrome. As they noted it was required to clear any backend data that may cause this blank screen when attempting to add a user to the distribution field. They have had customers in the past experience this same issue and this seemed to resolve the issue. Once completed I am functioning as normal again. Very strange but happy to have it resolved now. Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 10
Wow -- I've not heard of a reinstall Chrome situation for quite some time, Tracy. Glad it helped, and thanks for sharing! Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
I have experienced the same issue --- sometimes it happens / sometimes Send works. Today I am experiencing the issue on one client's instance but not another I submitted a ticket to WF - but never received a response. Helen McLaughlin - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource

Level 10
Send Report is broken for me. Uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome is not going to be a good answer to this problem. Is there another solution? thanks. Benetta Perry APS

Level 5
@Benetta Perry I would suggest logging a support request and also quote my now closed case 00140627 Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 10
I bought up Internet Explorer so that I could send the report. Workfront never opened for me using Firefox. This function is totally broken on Chrome. So using internet explorer to setup repeated deliveries or to send report now - is my current workaround to uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it. Not a acceptable fix for me at this time. Thank you. Benetta Perry APS

Level 10
Tracy, Thanks and I will. Benetta Perry APS

Level 10
This is now fixed for me. Support told me to change my screen to 100% - that immediately fixed the issue. My screen was at 80% and it does not work at anything other than 100%. Benetta Perry APS

Level 5
Thanks "https://community.workfront.com/network/members/profile?UserKey=9fa47296-afdc-4966-a7aa-4e0a1ddc0f3d">Benetta Perry! This is exactly the problem for me. I was running my screen at 90%. Once switching over to 100% it worked with no issue. Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation