Expand my Community achievements bar.

Seeking Report Solution for Incentive Tracking

Level 2
Howdy! Our department has started an incentive program. As a result, we need two reports that are a bit more complex than I've built, before. I'm hoping folks might have some ideas. First incentive received if our creative team goes five days without a red/late task. I have a report built to show the status of open tasks at the current time. However, we need something that will show what each day in the past looks like. Second incentive received if each member of our project manager team turns all requests into projects within five days, for five consecutive days. Again, I have a report for this, but not one for showing multiple days. I've attached an Excel document with what my manager asked for, but I'm open to other ideas. Thank you! Jenny Jenny Hill PacificSource
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
I am interested in this and wonder if you would be willing to share -- what is the reward for not being late? Is this an incentive to get things done by the deadline, to make sure they are marking their tasks done in Workfront, or a combination of both? Jill Ackerman