Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!

Sandbox to Production Best Practices

Level 5
Looking for some suggestions / best practices for moving things from Sandbox to Production. I am finding it very clunky and somewhat anti "work smarter" to create something in Sandbox and then have to create it all over again in Production. There has to be a better way. Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Michelle, I invite you to consider our "https://store.atappstore.com/product/packages/" Packages solution, which enables you to efficiently select a set of related Workfront objects and/or data from one environment, save them, and then quickly deploy them to another environment (eg from Sandbox to Production). Although I've not mentioned it before, a Package can also be "shelved" until needed - even after Sandbox has been refreshed and those related objects and/or data have been overwritten in Sandbox - and then deployed (eg back into Sandbox to keep refining and repackaging them, and/or into Production once you are ready). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore