Expand my Community achievements bar.

RKTemplate does not support action EDIT_CUSTOMDATA

Level 1
I have created a custom project form. When I try to save I recieve this error. After which, I have to close and start over since it cannot save. Sometimes I get to save, other times I do not and have to start from the last save and do the work over again. Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? (see attached screenshot) It seems to occur whenever I create a dropdown of 10 options with logic applied. Thank you, Britney
5 Replies

Level 10
Oh man, that must be frustrating. Have you opened a ticket with Tech Support? Eric

Level 1
It is! I have not opened a ticket with tech support but I think that's my next step since I can't seem to pinpoint the problem exactly.

Level 5
Sounds very frustrating indeed. I would probably try to build the form in phases. Add all the new fields with only 1 option. Go in and add the options to each field (you can do this is the custom field view instead of the custom form view so you know its being saved after each field update) Go in and start adding display logic, saving frequently. Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant

Level 5
When you are editing fields in the custom fields you can add this column to the view to see each choice available. displayname=Field Values listdelimiter=‚Äç‚Äç listmethod=nested(parameterOptions).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=label valueformat=HTML I like to use this with a multi-choice field filter to only show fields of type checkbox, drop down, etc Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant

Level 1

0690z000007ZkXIAA0.pngThank you Melinda,

This is the process I've been using it's just more time consuming so not ideal. :(