Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Revenue Report

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

Does anyone know if I can create a custom report, or maybe whether there already exists a standard report, whereby I can see revenue by project based on the following?

• Default billing rates (for roles) multiplied by actual hours logged against projects

I'd like to see a sum revenue number, broken out by project, based on the above. We don't use billing records on projects and whatnot, but we do have default billing rates set up for all of our roles, so I just want to see these numbers x actual hours per project.

Thanks.

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Nick,

I invite you to consider our Estimate/Invoice solution, which -- even if it's more than you need -- includes a screenshot (and video, actually) of a task level view that shows hours and dollars rolled up within a Project which might be in the ballpark for what you're after.

Regards,

Doug