Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

RESCHEDULED: User Group Meeting: May 21, 2019 - Watch for Communications!

Level 3
Due to the anticipated snow storm on April 11th we have identified a new date; UPDATE - May 21 , will be our first User Group Meeting of the year after LEAP. The agenda is below and the location has not changed. Agenda Outline: 11:30 - Noon Arrival Time Lunch available starting at 11:30 AM We will be starting welcomes and introductions promptly at Noon. Noon - 12:30 PM: Welcome / Introductions (please limit to one person representing your entire organization, be sure to share at least one thing you'd like to get out of today's session or a future session) 12:30 - 1:40 PM: Engagement of current and new Workfront users 1:40 - 2:10 PM: "Birds of a Feather" Discussions Round 1 ( One of Four options: KPI's, Integrations, Reporting, or Resource Management ) 2:15 - 2:45 PM: "Birds of a Feather" Discussions Round 2 (switch group if you'd like) 2:50 - 3 PM: Closing (quick recap and ask for volunteers for next user group meeting ) Location Host: Matt Marks at Banner Engineering Thanks! Connie, Matt, and Jaimeson Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder
8 Replies

Level 3
Registration link for this event can be found here: http://www.cvent.com/d/16q1xd Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 6
Excited to see everyone next week! Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 3
Just realizing this was moved back. Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 6
Sorry if anyone missed the notice. We had requested that both the broader list and the actual registration list receive reschedule notices from Workfront, so hopefully everyone got word before driving out. ~ Yay Minnesota weather ~ We get 2 springs now. Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 6
Hey Everyone. Just an update to remind everyone that the rescheduled User Meeting is fast approaching on May 21st! The 70 degree weather this week is looking pretty great after postponing for snow last month. If anyone has any questions about the event or navigating to Banner Engineering's facility, please post here or PM me. See you all soon! Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 3
Any way we can meet this year? ;) "User Group Meeting: May 21, 2109 " Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 6
We decided it was best to wait 90 years, lol. Good catch, Justin. Post LEAP exhaustion effect is my only real excuse. " 2019 " Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 3
Umm... yeah, that would have been my typo quite a while ago, but hey, thanks for taking the fall on that one Matt! Connie Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder