Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Request Queue "Subject" default field..Is possible remove it or hide in the form?

Level 2
Hi Community! We would like remove the "Subject" default field in the Queue intake form..Is possible remove it or hide in the form? Regards
3 Replies

Level 7
I don't believe it is, but someone else may know better.

Level 10
Hi Greg, I believe you are right: the Request Subject becomes the Issue Name, which is a required field, and if converted, the Task/Project Name. Intended as a short, unique reference (given Workfront's helpdesk roots), it's easiest to pick a simple convention (whether educate the "as designed" intent, something simple like the raiser's initials and datetime, a dash, etc.) and train users accordingly. That said, if that still seems irksome, I think at one point I knew of a way to at least default a value so people could skip it; try adding "&subject=n/a" to the url if you are curious. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Hello! I inquired about this last year and the answer is no. I put in an enhancement request to have the ability to hide it.