Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Request form with Visual Elements?

Level 2

Is it possible to incorporate visual elements into a request form? We would like to replace a custom form that lives in Salesforce with one from Workfront; however, that form has visual elements that help reinforce selection options. Is that possible in Workfront?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Matt -

You are able to add images, PDFs, and videos through the custom form builder. An issue I have found for images is that you need to include a public URL to the image for it to pull into the custom form - (for example) you would need to have someone on your web team load the image to the DAM they use for the website and send you the link. I had tried to load the image to Workfront and place the Document URL in the form builder, but would get an error when viewing the live form. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Matt -

You are able to add images, PDFs, and videos through the custom form builder. An issue I have found for images is that you need to include a public URL to the image for it to pull into the custom form - (for example) you would need to have someone on your web team load the image to the DAM they use for the website and send you the link. I had tried to load the image to Workfront and place the Document URL in the form builder, but would get an error when viewing the live form. 

Thanks! 

Level 1

Hello - 

I just found this thread and when I tried the download link trick in the first comment it worked for me - maybe something to try? 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/custom-forms-hosting-image-option/i...

Thanks!