Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Reporting on Timesheets

Level 3
Hi all, I'm trying to report on the timestamp when a timesheet in submitted (mostly concerned with the day of the week i.e. Friday vs. Saturday). So far I can't seem to find this as a reportable field when I create a Timesheet report. Has anyone done something similar or found a way to reference this piece of data? Thanks!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7
I don't report on timesheets yet, but I'm wondering if you can use the Last Update Date field (and status is closed)?

Level 3
The issue with the last update date is that if the resource submits their timesheet on say Friday and the manager approves it on Monday, the last update date will be Monday. I'm really looking to chart what day the timesheet was submitted regardless of if it has been approved yet. Thank you for your idea!

Level 10
Hi Alison. Perhaps you could use a Notes report to pull what you need, by searching for a particular phrase in the Audit Text (provided you are including it in the Update Feed). Regards, Doug

Level 2
What you need to do is create an HOURS report and use Hour.entryDate and Timesheet.endDate as the groupings in addition to username.