Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

reporting on specific task complete?

Level 1
Hopefully this has not been addressed already, I wasn't able to locate it. Is there a way to report on the percent complete of a specific task? Our reason for use: We have our own PM schedule that contains our PM tasks to cover audit requirements; however, most of our projects involve a 3rd party and their schedule is the one our Execs are mostly concerned with. We would prefer to not have to use 2 projects per project in order to report on the true completion of development and implementation of software. Our goal is to have the vendor schedule as a task within our overall project schedule and report on the vendor schedule percent rather than the project percent. Thanks! Adrianne Cole Southside Bank
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Adrianne, I'd suggest you create a Task report filtered for those 3rd Party Tasks of interest, ordered by Task Number, grouped by Project, and showing the Task Percent Complete as a column in the report (along with any key dates, assignments, etc that help add context). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads