Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reporting on next upcoming milestone

Level 1
I am trying to build a project summary report for our PMO Portfolio where each row of the report is one project. One of the columns I want in that row is the next milestone task which is due. Using with the planned completion date or the milestone sequence I can get close, but get more than one record unless the next milestone happens to be the last. I don't see how use MIN or DMIN can restrict it, but maybe I am wrong. Is there a way to either do that OR force the data returned to give me the first record only for each project and not display any of the subsequent ones?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1
Hi Pete Did you ever find out how to do this? I am struggling with the same thing ... Julia Rowley AVEVA

Level 10
You might find the ""https://workfrontpro.com/textmode/text-mode-views-collections/#milestone-tasks">Active Milestone " example gives you what you're looking for.

Level 10
I'd love to figure out if we can do something that displays the next milestone, whether or not it's "active" (i.e. shouldn't have a can-start dependency, just whatever milestone is next on the list to do). Active milestone is a compromise our PMs agreed to try--I'd like to give them something closer to "next" without having to report on all incomplete milestones. -skye