Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report to work out the average TAT on a task

Level 2
Hi, I am trying to create a report to show the average time we spend working on a particular task across all projects. This issue I have is that this task (Client Approval/Amends) currently loops around. On this task we upload a proof and resubmit it to the client to approve/reject. If they reject it, it comes back in and back to amends until we are ready to resubmit for approval and the process repeats. The data/time is all captured in the document update feed, as we upload a new proof and ask for approval on each amends round, I need the time from when it gets rejected by the client to when we ask for approval again - each time that happens. I then need to pull all of this data into a report to work out the weekly/daily average amends TAT. I am after some advice on the best working practise to do this as I am stuck. The only way that I have this working is if I create a separate task for each amends round and then use a custom form to timestamp each one, but this involves extra work, when the data is already there I want to be able to use it - is this at all possible? These are my thoughts so far; Example 1; adding a new task for each amends round and time stamping on a custom form each time. The issue I have with this is that it causes us extra work (when I can see the timestamps are already in the updates feed) Example 2; keeping the amends rounds on 1 task but time stamping a custom form, a separate field for each time it is sent out (it can go out up to 10 times so would have to have many more columns). In this I can't pull each amends round into a separate entry to create an average. Ideal solution - using no custom forms to timestamp instead pull in the timestamp from the updates feed. Regards, Louise Everitt
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies