Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report Showing Project that Members of a Team are On

Level 4
Hello, Wondering if any one has created a report that shows a list of all the projects that a team has a member assigned to it. I want the view to be Project Name > Project Owner > Assigned To. The last column is what's tripping me up. Wondering if there's anything I can create in text mode that would show me the members of that team that are assigned to a task on that project. I don't want all of the assignees on a project, just those relevant to a specific team. Any thoughts would be helpful. My desire is to create a report that just shows a high level of what a team is working on and members would be able to click into a project from the report. Ultimately this will be a report for a dashboard for this team.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
Hi Jonathon, For the last column, when you go to add a column under the Project section, there is a field called "Shared with" this will mostly give you what you're looking for. It will include teams and groups as well as people with access to the portfolio/program that the project falls under. Hope that's a little helpful.