Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report showing 'All Issues converted to a Project without an Approval'

Level 6
I have asked Workfront Support as well as our config guy to help with this report but they all say it can't be done. Seeing several posts in this forum where users have had similar feedback from WF which seems to be incorrect, I thought I'd post this here in the hopes WF is wrong about this report too. Even though the approval process is removed from the Issue when converted to a project, the update notes clearly show the word 'approved'. I figured if I could pull the report based on 'approved' NOT being in the updates then I'd be set but I can't seem to get any report to accurately report on this. Help please
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
While we do status reports on where projects are in an approval workflow, I think it would be difficult to show those projects where the word “APPROVED” does not appear in any audit text without confusing one kind of approval and another. I just converted an issue to a project and the update log is completely empty in the resulting project. Are you looking for all issues converted to a project? All issues converted to a project and then the project moved to an APPROVED status? I can’t seem to get an issue converted to a project and the project be in any other status but IDEA. Would you kindly de-confuse me? ☺ Thanks, Eric

Level 6
Hi Eric, I’m trying to show any issues that were converted into a project without an approval. All ideas come in through our request queue and have an approval process attached to them. It seems that some people have managed to convert the ideas into a project without waiting for the approvals. Does this help? Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image001.png@01D1AF7A.96D22380] [cid:image002.png@01D1AF7A.96D22380]

Level 1

‚I have asked the same this week....

https://one.workfront.com/s/case/5000z00001QjUPzAAN/check-on-task-level-report-if-linked-issue-was-a...

My proposal to shown approved issues on task level was

valuefield=OpTask:approvalCompletionDate

linkedname=direct valueformat=atDate

displayname= Converted Request was approved on

textmode=true

namekeyargkey.0=OpTask

namekeyargkey.1=approvalCompletionDate

querysort=OpTask:approvalCompletionDate

It seems that people are asking since years for this feature and nothing happens. I would sa yit is urgent to find a solution on this

@Simon Adler - Inactive‚ @Manfred Wartenberg‚ @Andreas Schliwa‚ @Vlad Pogosyan - Inactive‚