Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Report on Who Closed Issue?

Level 10
Hello ~ I've received notification from Workfront this is not possible, but wanted to throw it out to the Community anyway in case there is a work around. We would like to be able to report out on who specifically (user) closed an issue. Anyone find a way? Thank you! Susan
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi: I went to a closed issue and looked at the Update Log. Everything in the Update Log is reportable as it is a Note object. An automatically entered note is found in the Audit Text. I built the report in a couple of minutes. I selected these attributes the project name, the entry date, the audit text, the Owner:name, and issue:name. I created a filter that showed all notes where the Note>>issue ID is not blank and the note>>audit text contains Closed That showed me all the records that have the word Closed in it and the name of the person. Does that help? Thanks, Eric

Level 10
Hi, Eric. This is what I tried from what Workfront gave me. Status, equals, closed AND Audit Text, Contains, Closed Let me go back and try again. Thanks. Susan

Level 10
Improvement – I adjusted the filter to look for audit text that contains {to "Closed"} That way, it only selects those records where the change was from something to closed. ��

Level 10
Ah, I didn't think of looking for the status being closed. That should work too! Lots of ways to skin an avocado �� Eric

Level 10
Thank you, Eric! Your help is greatly appreciated. The solid solve for this is to have Workfront provide reporting on who closed an issue. Suggestion was put in the Idea Exchange and also taken directly to the product team. Susan