Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report on "Done with my part" Date

Level 10
I have some users who want to be able to see what the actual completion date was of "their part" of tasks or issues with multiple assignees vs the actual completion date of the task or issue itself. Is this possible from a task or issue report?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi Narayan,

I’m not sure about a task or issue report, but from an assignment report, you can add the “Work Item: Done Date” field to get this information specific to an assignee’s portion of the task.

Kathy

Level 3

Hi Community - reviving this post to ask if anyone had further information about the Work Item: Done Date. From what I'm seeing, it updates as each assignee completes their portion of the task, instead of showing each assignee's "done with my part" time stamp. Once the task is marked 'complete', it then updates with the task completion date. I've tried the field on both a project view as well as a Work Item report.

We have a task that will potentially have 20 assignee's (via a team) so I'd like to record each person's "completion time" beside the Assignments & Status column.

Any thoughts or suggestions for reporting when there are numerous assignee's?

Thanks!