Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report on empty Portfolios & Programs

Level 4
Does anyone know of ways to report on the number of projects in Portfolios & Programs, specifically those with zero project? I've done Project reports grouped by Portfolio/Program and summed the grouping, but this leaves out those Portfolio/ programs with zero projects in them. Checking the view of Portfolio/Program reports, neither has an OOTB field for the number of projects within them. To check user activity & engagement I'm looking to report on programs where no projects have been added yet. Would be great to find a way to show the number of projects in a Portfolio/Program, even when zero, as opposed to summing the Program Grouping on a Project report and cross-referencing it to a complete list of Programs from a Program report. Andrew Beard - LeapPoint Senior Associate LeapPoint Herndon VA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Andrew, I had a similar situation awhile ago. I was looking for a report to show programs that did not have any projects associated to them. See thread link below. Adina helped me out and provided some text code that I could use: Programs with No Projects Report: https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=369ad0... Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 4
Thank you Terry! This is just what I was looking for. I'm surprised this thread wasn't returned in any of my search queries. Andrew Beard - LeapPoint Senior Associate LeapPoint Herndon VA