Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report - Filter on chart

Level 3
Hello, Is it possible to filter on completed status of issue compared to total issues raised in request queue? We have number of issues raised in request queue...and need to display combined bar graph on the basis of total issues raised VS completed issues. Pranav Kulkarni APM Terminals
5 Replies

Level 7
Hello Pranav, Our Support team would be able to help you get an issue report going if you'd like. You can call our Customer Care number at 844-306-help (4357) to have a ticket created, and to reach a Tier 1 representative. In any case, here's the basics of what you would look at doing: New issue report New grouping for Issue: Status Filter out anything you do or don't want to see. Chart - Bar - Issue Status This will show you a list of all issues in a bar format, based on status. Here's an example from my own system, with a few I've created myself and some with approval processes: If you need to dive deeper into the actual list of issues, you can select the status to only see issues that are in stat status, such as my 21 closed issues, 23 in progress issues, or the 97 new issues that I for some reason have in my system. I hope you have a wonderful week! Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 3
Hi Dustin, Thanks for your reply. Actually want to display no. of issues raised and closed one in combined bar graph portfolio wise. like below image. Pranav Kulkarni APM Terminals

Level 2
Hi Pranav, I think that's possible as long as your grouping reflects Issue Status and your filter is set to Issues Status = Closed (or Resolved, whichever you use to complete your issues). When you go to your graph, do a combined chart with the closed issue status and record count (same as number of issues). Dustin, can clarify or confirm but it is possible. Andrea Peine-Ardila Hackensack Medical

Level 7
Hi Pranav, You can play with it a little bit, and come close with a Combined chart, but it won't sum the total in the chart. Here's an idea of what it would look like, note the various colors are different portfolios. My system isn't the greatest to showcase stuff on, since my data is just me messing around. I'd suggest hopping into your Preview environment and creating one there. Any case, here you go: Here's the groupings I used: And here's the chart setup: I'd highly recommend building it, then tweaking it to best fit your needs. I hope this helps! Thanks, Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 10
You beat me to it, Dustin : I concur. Pranav, another option would be to do two charts side by side in the dashboard: one showing the total counts, the other showing only the closed counts (i.e. filtered to only "closed"). Regards, Doug