Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reminder! 17.3 Product Release Webinar Starting Now!

Level 3
Don't miss this chance to learn more about new functionality included in the latest Workfront release--and it's starting now! We will cover 2017.3 release highlights and host live Q&A to help you dig into the latest product updates and features, which include: ‚óè AI-enabled resource scheduling and resource planner capabilities ‚óè Slack integration and the Workfront mobile app ‚óè Customizable charts, Kanban view, and more! Url: http://lp.workfront.com/17.3-release-highlight?o=7010z000000RaAIAA0&Last_Campaign_c=7010z000000RaAIA... Login: Fill out form and follow instructions on confirmation email. Carina Wytiaz Workfront
3 Replies

Level 2
7 minutes past 11am MT and the webinar has not started yet... Are there technical difficulties going on? Delphine Campes Director of Project Management & Marketing Campaigns Pluralsight

Level 10
Hi: I couldn't hear anything at all. I found that I had an old version of Flash and had to upgrade that. I don't care for the software they are using for these, as I've had troubles getting connected – and staying connected. Hope you were able to join! Eric

Level 9
I agree the platform being used for these is poor - especially since it requires Flash... John Seitz ESPN