Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Queue Topics - Where to find them to edit them?

Level 10
I have queue topics setup and everything is working. However, If it want to change an existing topic, or add a topic, or change routing on an existing topic - I can not find how to do this. How do I navigate to my existing setup?
4 Replies

Level 8
Hi Benetta, To access and edit queue topics and routing rules, navigate to the project (queue) they're associated with. In the subtabs, select More, then Queue Setup. There will be more subtabs for Queue Topics, Topic Groups, and Routing Rules. You just select the tab and the item that you want to edit or select New and add a new one.

Level 8
You're very welcome. Glad I could help!

Level 3
Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the parent queue topic name. Currently, a user can only edit the queue topic. For example: when a request is routed to Japan, currently (a user) can go and mistakenly change the queue topic to United Kingdom, creating discrepancies in reporting because the parent queue topic is APAC, but the queue topic is United Kingdom and there's not a functionality to change APAC to EMEA. If we had the ability to change the Parent queue topic, then we can optimize the changes required. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated!