Expand my Community achievements bar.

Q1 User Meeting

Community Advisor
Hi All, This might be short notice for this month. I think we had talked about a quarterly in-person meeting and on last month's call we mentioned maybe doing it on the 28th since we already have that day scheduled for the call, might as well make it in-person. Thoughts? Location?
2 Replies

Level 3
Hi Heather, I am going to be away on the 28th and did not receive notice that this was discussed. I should've checked in with Maria, so it's on me. We've said all along that SAE would host the 2nd one....that's why this is also new information. Could we try for March's call day to have our meeting? Thursday, March 28th? Warm regards, ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Jennifer Franz Marketing Project Coordinator SAE INTERNATIONAL 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 o +1.724.772.7575 e jennifer.franz@sae.org "http://www.sae.org/"> www.sae.org Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.

Community Advisor
Hi Jennifer, I think March sounds perfect. I was going to post something last week asking and completely forgot, so last night I figured I better do it while I was thinking about it or I'd forget again! And I don't remember if we talked on last month's call about which month, just that we thought the day of the month that we already had some time blocked off might be a good day to stay with. I know our security required a list of who to expect a day or two before the meeting when we met here, I'm sure SAE would appreciate a list as well. Maria, Do you still have access to set up Events in the group here so people can sign up and we can pull a list of expected attendees?