Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Proofs for approval won't disappear from review queue

Level 2
Multiple of our workers in the system have a problem where they approve a proof, but it will not leave their review queue in Home. No matter how many times we check if the proof is approved, it always is, but it still shows up. Is there a glitch or something? Is there a way to fix that? Thanks! Kate Behnen Verizon Telematics Inc.
3 Replies

Level 5
Hi- I recommend putting in a support ticket at support.workfront.com. I've had similar/related issues. A current issue is a proof that is approved is still listed in 'approvals I've submitted' on the worker's home screen. They're in the process of looking into it/fixing it. I've had other issues where the status of a proof isn't accurately displayed and they've been able to help. Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation

Level 1
We see this happening as well. I sometimes it may have to do with versioning, but am not sure if that's always true. Thank you! Laura Antos NorthStar New Jersey

Level 2
HI, A number of our users reported this as well. I found that the proof approvals used automated workflows that had multiple stages with multiple approvers assigned. If a user gives their approval decision but the proof moves on to another stage that requires another approval, the proof will persist in everyone's Home area until the final decision is made and the proof is closed. The "Daily Summary" email will also trigger to those users who have already made their decisions as long as the final decision has not yet been given. I know this has caused some confusion but it appears to be normal functionality. Regards, Steve Steven Hirsch Creative Acceleration